Here’s everything you need to know for our Match Days at CommBank Stadium.
Wanderers v Jets
Sunday 28 November 2021
CommBank Stadium, 6:15pm
5:15pm: Gates open
MEMBERSHIP AND TICKET DETAILS
Reserved Seat member? (Premium, Red or Black reserved seat members)
You can now use your membership card to scan into the match.
Ticketed member? (Red & Black, White & Black, Family Zone, Wander Pass, Group Pass)
You need to redeem your ticket to the match. Click here and use your membership number to redeem.
Check out our FAQ’s for ticketed members here.
Issues on the day?
Visit the Membership Enquiries Window at the ticket box at Gate A or B. The Membership Marquee will also be available to answer any queries at Gate A and D.
Tickets are on sale now for Sunday’s night’s clash against the Jets. Get your tickets here.
MATCH DAY MAGAZINE
- All patrons (16+) must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination before entering the Stadium. A digital or printed version of their COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate will be accepted.
- To make the entry process as easy as possible, fans should download or print their COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate before arriving at the Stadium.
- Please STAY HOME if you are feeling unwell, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, been in contact with a positive case or are awaiting the result of a COVID-19 Test.
- Plan to arrive early at the Stadium, leaving plenty of time for the entry process and to find your seat.
- Consider all your transport options and travel with your group. For the best and most up-to-date transport info, including parking options and public transport, head to the Transport for NSW Event Page here.
- Fans are strongly encouraged to bring and wear a facemask, and be mindful of how and where they dispose of them.
- Visit our COVID Safe Information page for all the info you should know before attending Wanderers v Sydney FC.
For those who plan to drive to events, there is generally no public parking available on site at the Stadium. There are a number of public parking stations close to the venue for patrons seeking to park in the area including:
- Wentworth Street Car Park – 1,150 spaces
- Justice Precinct Car Park – 497 spaces (Hunter Street)
- Eat Street Car Park – 560 spaces (George Street)
Please note that traffic volume and demand for event parking in the local area is usually high. It’s recommended therefore that you plan your trip and your vehicle parking.
The closest station to Commbank Stadium is Parramatta. Trains will operate to a regular timetable running to Parramatta every 10 to 15 minutes.
The stadium is approximately 15 minutes’ walk from the station exiting via Darcy St then continuing on Church St, the Riverside Walk (non-accessible route) or through Prince Alfred Square to the stadium on O’Connell St. See the CommBank Stadium transport and walking route map for more details.
Plan ahead and check the capacity of your service. Learn more about COVID-19 safer travel guidance and service capacity information.
Wanderers members lapel pin collection
Members will be able to collect their second lapel pin from Aisle 118 featuring Shannon Cole. Limited to the first 3000, members must show member card and proof of identity to redeem. An allocation of lapel pins will be made available to premium members (Legends Lounge, 1880 Club and 2012 Club) in the Western Stand.
Members Bar is back!
Visit the members inside Gate B.
Check out the Members Wall at Aisle 224!