Here’s everything you need to know for our Match Days at CommBank Stadium.
Wanderers v Melbourne Victory
3:30pm: Gates open
Liberty A-League kick-off: 4:05pm
2021/22 Season Member? (A-League Women, Ticketed or Non-Ticketed)
Simply present your card at Gate D at CommBank Stadium. You can now use your membership card or digital wallet to entry into the match.
Looking for tickets?
Get yours here.
Issues on the day?
Visit the Membership Podium upon entry into CommBank Stadium.
- Please STAY HOME if you are feeling unwell, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, been in contact with a positive case or are awaiting the result of a COVID-19 Test.
- Plan to arrive early at the Stadium, leaving plenty of time for the entry process and to find your seat.
- Consider all your transport options and travel with your group. For the best and most up-to-date transport info, including parking options and public transport, head to the Transport for NSW Event Page here.
- Fans are strongly encouraged to bring and wear a facemask, and be mindful of how and where they dispose of them.
For those who plan to drive to events, there is generally no public parking available on site at the Stadium. There are a number of public parking stations close to the venue for patrons seeking to park in the area including:
- Wentworth Street Car Park – 1,150 spaces
- Justice Precinct Car Park – 497 spaces (Hunter Street)
- Eat Street Car Park – 560 spaces (George Street)
Please note that traffic volume and demand for event parking in the local area is usually high. It’s recommended therefore that you plan your trip and your vehicle parking.
Parramatta Station is a 15 minute walk from the stadium. Some buses also make stops outside the stadium on O’Connell St. However, planned weekend trackwork is taking place on the T1 Western Line during the event with buses replacing trains between St Marys and Granville, and between Richmond and Granville. Plan ahead at transportnsw.info and allow plenty of extra travel time.
The stadium is approximately 15 minutes’ walk from the station exiting via Darcy St then continuing on Church St, the Riverside Walk (non-accessible route) or through Prince Alfred Square to the stadium on O’Connell St. See the CommBank Stadium transport and walking route map for more details.
Plan ahead and check the capacity of your service. Learn more about COVID-19 safer travel guidance and service capacity information.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
Food and Beverage will be available from the Burger Outlet at Aisle 126.
A-League Women Team of the Decade Player Card Collection
A-League Women members will be able to collect the fourth and fifth player cards of the collection at the membership podium at the upon entry into CommBank Stadium featuring Ellie Carpenter and Georgia Yeoman-Dale. Members must show member card and proof of identity to redeem.