Everything you need to know about our double header on Wednesday 30 December at Bankwest Stadium.
Gates open: 4:15pm
Wanderers v Sydney FC
Wanderers v Macarthur FC
Key COVID safety advice
- Please STAY HOME if you are sick, feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.
If you are a resident of a COVID-19 hotspot or have been in a COVID-19 hotspot (i.e. Northern Beaches) in the last 14 days or have visited any of the venues listed on the NSW Health website here, in the designated time period you will not be permitted to attend events in the stadium at this time.
- Fans are strongly encouraged to wear face masks when entering the stadium and moving around the venue, including whilst buying food and beverages and using the bathroom facilities.
- There will be no cash facilities at the Stadium. All transactions will be by contactless card.
- Only sit in the reserved seat or section on your membership card.
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5m where possible, other than with your immediate group.
- Where possible, please remain seated during the event unless buying food and beverage or using the bathrooms.
- As per NSW Health Orders, fans must be seated when consuming alcohol in indoor function spaces only.
- Practice high level hand hygiene by washing hands and using the sanitiser stations located around the venue.
Public transport is NOT included in your membership due to contact tracing.
If you plan to drive to the game, the following car parks are within walking distance of the stadium. Rates apply.
- Justice Precinct Car Park (Hunter Street)
- Eat Street Car Park (George Street)
- City Centre Car Park (George Street)
- Riverbank Car Park (Off Dirrabarri or Oyster Lanes)
There is no public parking available at Bankwest Stadium.
The closest station to Wanderland is Parramatta.
Trains will run to a regular timetable with services to Parramatta every 10 to 15 minutes however services continue to operate at a reduced capacity to maintain physical distancing across the network.
Allow plenty of additional travel time and plan ahead by checking real-time capacity indicators where available as you may need to wait for the next service with available physical distancing capacity.
Remember to practise physical distancing when on-board transport services and to look for the ‘green dots’ to find the safest places to sit or stand. Additional measures and staff will be in place around Parramatta transport hubs to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game so be patient, practise physical distancing and follow the directions of staff on site.
MATCH DAY MAGAZINE
The Wanderer has gone digital this season. Click here to access your free copy proudly brought to you by Turner Freeman Lawyers.
Tune into WSW Live! on our Facebook from 6:30pm for all the behind-the-scenes action.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Follow @wswanderersfc on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Join the conversation using hashtags #WSW, #SydneyDerby and #WSWvMAC
PICK YOUR OWN STARTING XI