Check out this guide for all membership and ticket details for Saturday night’s Sydney Derby at CommBank Stadium.
Reserved Seat member? (Premium, Red or Black reserved seat members)
You can now use your membership card to scan into the match.
Check out our FAQ’s for reserved seat members here.
Ticketed member? (Red & Black, White & Black, Family Zone, Wander Pass, Group Pass)
You need to redeem your ticket to the match. Click here and use your membership number to redeem.
Check out our FAQ’s for ticketed members here.
Non-Ticketed member? (Supporter, Interstate, International, Digital Wanderer, A-League Women, Toddler, Baby)
You will need to purchase your ticket to the match. Click here to get your tickets.
Tickets are on sale now for Saturday night’s blockbuster Sydney Derby. Click here to get your tickets.
- All patrons (16+) must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination before entering the Stadium. A digital or printed version of their COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate will be accepted.
- To make the entry process as easy as possible, fans should download or print their COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate before arriving at the Stadium.
- Please STAY HOME if you are feeling unwell, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, been in contact with a positive case or are awaiting the result of a COVID-19 Test.
- Plan to arrive early at the Stadium, leaving plenty of time for the entry process and to find your seat.
- Consider all your transport options and travel with your group. For the best and most up-to-date transport info, including parking options and public transport, head to the Transport for NSW Event Page here.
- Fans are strongly encouraged to bring and wear a facemask, and be mindful of how and where they dispose of them.
- Visit our COVID Safe Information page for all the info you should know before attending Wanderers v Sydney FC.