OPTA Data have crunched the numbers ahead of tonight’s match against Brisbane Roar at Suncorp Stadium.
- Brisbane Roar have lost just two of their last eight Hyundai A-League games against Western Sydney (W3, D3) however, they have failed to record a win in their last three encounters, scoring three goals.
- The Wanderers will be aiming for back-to-back Hyundai A-League wins at Suncorp Stadium for the first time since January 2013 after earning a 2-0 victory in Round 14 last season.
- Brisbane Roar have conceded 13 goals in their last three games at Suncorp Stadium; eight of which came in the second halves of those fixtures.
- Brisbane Roar have conceded six penalties so far this campaign, more than any other squad, while no team has won more than the Wanderers (6).
- Western Sydney Wanderers (43) and Brisbane Roar (46) have won possession in the attacking third fewer times than any other clubs this season.
- Brisbane’s Jamie Young has made 55 saves this campaign, more than any other keeper in the competition.
- Brisbane Roar are the only team against whom Roly Bonevacia is yet to score, excluding the two club’s he’s played for.