OPTA Data have crunched the numbers ahead of tonight’s match against the Mariners at Central Coast Stadium.
- Western Sydney Wanderers FC have won six of their last seven A-League games against the Central Coast Mariners (L1), including their last two on the bounce.
- The Wanderers have won six of their last seven visits to Central Coast Stadium to face the Central Coast Mariners in the A-League (L1); although, they’ve kept only two clean sheets in that period.
- Central Coast Mariners have been kept goalless in five of their last eight A-League games, including their last two on the bounce; the last time they played more games without a goal was a four-game stretch in December 2017.
- The Wanderers will be searching for a fifth win away from home in the 2019/20 Hyundai A-League campaign, the last time they won more games on the road in a single season was in the 2015/16 tournament (W6)
- The Wanderers (18.9) and the Mariners (18.5) have averaged the most and second most tackles per game respectively of all teams in the A-League this season.
- The Red & Black have made 23.6 clearances per game in the 2019/20 season, the second-most of any team in the competition behind Western United (23.7).
- Matt Simon (Central Coast Mariners) and Mitchell Duke (Western Sydney Wanderers) have each scored three goals in the 75th minute or later this A-League season; no player has scored more goals in that period.
- Mitchell Duke (Western Sydney Wanderers FC) has scored three goals in his last two A-League games against the Mariners.