The last time these two met in the Hyundai A-League was way back on the opening weekend of the season with the Wanderers beating Glory 2-1 in Sydney.
- The Wanderers picked up a 2-1 win when these teams met in the opening round of the Hyundai A-League 2017/18 campaign and will now be looking for back-to-back wins against the Glory for the first time since March 2014.
- Glory are undefeated in their last five Hyundai A-League games against the Wanderers at nib Stadium (W3, D2), scoring multiple goals on each occasion in that period.
- Kenny Lowe’s men have lost their last five Hyundai A-League games in succession, the last and only time they went longer without picking up competition points was a seven-game drought in late 2010.
- The Wanderers are undefeated in their last nine regular season Hyundai A-League games away from home when they’ve found the back of the net at least once in the opening half on the day.
- Glory have conceded seven goals in the final 15 minutes of the first half and nine goals in the final 15 minutes of the second half this Hyundai A-League season, more than any other team in either period.
- Western Sydney have averaged the highest share of possession of any team so far in this Hyundai A-League campaign (54.8%).
- Wanderers midfielder Kearyn Baccus has the highest passing success rate of any midfielder to register 100+ passes this Hyundai A-League season (87.7%).
- Western Sydney gloveman Vedran Janjetovic is one of only two goalkeepers this Hyundai A-League season to have played every possible minute of their team’s games (Andrew Redmayne).