Designed to advance the skills of 7-12-year-old players, this 10-week program is open to boys and girls wanting to develop their football skills under the guidance of Western Sydney Wanderers Academy coaches.
The Wanderers Pre-Academy Development Program will build on the skills that players already possess while teaching them new skills and techniques to improve their game based on the club’s highly regarded coaching curriculum.
- Players will be taught the same skills and methods as the Wanderers Academy players
- Trained by our highly qualified Academy coaches the Wanderers coaching philosophy is player-centric and driven with the outcome to provide players for our A-League, W-League, and national teams
- An opportunity to identify and transition players into the Wanderers Academy
- Open to both boys and girls, aged 7-12 years
- The first day of the program includes a player and parent/guardian induction session
Details on the 2022 Pre-Academy intake coming soon.