The Wanderers Centre of Football features nine elite training pitches housing the club’s elite men’s, women’s and academy teams, Westfield W-League and Hyundai A-League designated changerooms, physiotherapy, state-of-the-art gymnasium, offices and media centre.
The 11-hectare development on the edge of Bungarribee Park on completion will include 9 pitches, grandstands facing two pitches, a new Academy facility and community offices complementing the current venue.
The Wanderers are a club for the people of Western Sydney and the Wanderers Centre of Football will house the majority of the Western Sydney Wanderers broader community programs which include but are not limited to:
- Male and female elite pathway development
- Female participation with a focus on body image; mental health; obesity and healthy eating;
- Programs for Seniors and the elderly;
- Migration settlement, activity and inclusion programs for CALD community across Western Sydney;
- Indigenous community engagement and participation activity and pathway opportunity;
- All-abilities football participation and activity;
- Host international teams and youth tournaments primarily using our football network across the Asian regional and other key markets.