Brighten a child’s Christmas this year by bringing toys and books to this Saturday’s match against Melbourne Victory.
Western Sydney Wanderers and NRMA Insurance are teaming up to help supply toys and books for The Smith Family’s Toy & Book Appeal for children in need.
This will also include presents to go to Ronald McDonald House [Westmead and Nepean] as well as Western Sydney Local Health District hospitals including Blacktown, Mt Druitt, Westmead, Auburn and Cumberland.
There will be a drop-off point at Saturday’s match against Melbourne Victory at Pirtek Stadium.
Please note the following guidelines
- The Smith Family accept new toys and books for 0–12 year olds and encourage donations of learning and educational related items
- There is a significant shortage of gifts for children 9-12 years of age so The Smith Family is asking people to consider donating toys in that age bracket
- Click here to view the recommended gifts for each age group
- All gifts received must not be wrapped
- All toys should be no bigger than a school backpack
- Please ensure batteries are included if they are required to operate the toy
- The Smith Family cannot accept second hand or home-made toys as they don’t have the resources to quality check them. Other items The Smith Family is unable to accept include clothing, food, toiletries and breakable items