Opta Data has all the best facts about Saturday’s Round 24 fixture against City.
- Each of the last 13 games between these teams has seen the result alternate, with the Wanderers picking up six wins and four draws in that time.
- Melbourne City have won three of their last five games against the Wanderers at AAMI Park (D1, L1).
- Melbourne City have lost their last two games at AAMI Park, the last time they lost more in a row was a three-game drought in January 2012.
- The Wanderers haven’t won in Melbourne since November 2015, picking up just three draws from seven matches in the city since (L4).
- Melbourne City (369) have been fouled more often than any other team this campaign.
- The Wanderers have scored 47% of all of their goals this season within the opening 30 minutes of game time, the highest proportion of any team.
- Oriol Riera has scored eight goals in 2018, the second-most of any player in the competition behind Bobo (9).
- Riera comes into this game having scored in each of his last three appearances on the road with the Wanderers.