Registrations are now open for Term 3 of our Pre-Academy Development Program.
Designed to advance the skills of 7-12 year old players, this 10-week program is open to boys and girls wanting to develop their football skills under the guidance of Western Sydney Wanderers Academy coaches.
The Wanderers Pre-Academy Development Program will build on the skills that players already possess while teaching them new skills and techniques to improve their game based on the club’s highly regarded coaching curriculum.
- Overseen by the Wanderers Technical Director, Ian Crook
- The 10-Week Program will run in two separate blocks in the Term 2 and 3 school calendar on SUNDAY afternoons and includes a Grading Day to allow the sessions to catered for players to improve throughout the program.
- Players will be taught the same skills and methods as the Wanderers Academy players
- Trained by our highly qualified Academy coaches the Wanderers coaching philosophy is player-centric and driven with the outcome to provide players for our A-League, W-League, and national teams
- An opportunity to identify and transition players into the Wanderers Academy
- Open to both boys and girls, aged 7-12 years
- The first day of the program includes a player and parent/guardian induction session